Every day Microsoft is motivated and inspired on how customers use Microsoft software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them.
Microsoft believe that eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve customers. They are:
- Online Services Division: Microsoft’s search, portal, advertising and personal communications services, including online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Server and Tools Business: Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.
- Microsoft Business Solutions: A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, as well as Microsoft Health Solutions.
- Microsoft Office Division: Productivity products and services, including Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Interactive Entertainment Business: Key entertainment experiences that span gaming, music and video across multiple screens, including Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, the controller-free Kinect for Xbox 360, Zune Music and Video, and Mediaroom, as well as PC and mobile interactive entertainment.
- Windows Phone Division: Microsoft software and services for Windows Phones worldwide.
- Windows & Windows Live Division: All Windows businesses, including Windows, Windows Live and Internet Explorer.
- Skype: A division of Microsoft, transforming communications for computers, mobile devices and the connected living room.
BCC Services has long-term cooperation with Microsoft what resulted in gaining Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Premier Support Partner status. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner is the highest status conferred by Microsoft. Through the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner program, Microsoft promotes and supports BCC Services company that demonstrated tested quality and expertise in developing software related to the Microsoft ecosystem and has knowledge of selling solutions and services based on Microsoft Office suite, Windows, Windows server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Portal, SQL Server and all other Microsoft products. This certification is recognized in the industry as evidence of high quality in the areas of technology, expertise and reliability, at this level of the program BCC Services work together closely with Microsoft.
BCC Services has knowledge to help you with Microsoft licensing policy.
Microsoft and BCC Services are committed long term to the mission of helping customers to realize their full potential.
For more information about Microsoft please visit Microsoft web site.